Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11, 2001 Remembered

On September 11, 2001, we all watched in disbelief of the terror attach on the U.S.  We had just finished remodeling our Wing Technology Center with the latest in classroom technology and new learning space environments.  I was very proud and gratified of the result. Then, early on September 11th, we all watched the stunning events of the fateful day unfold as the video and images were projected in our new classrooms throughout the building.  Here we had the latest technology to enhance our learning, and there on the screens were images of tragedy and destruction. Several days later, I asked and received permission to put an American flag, framed on red, white, and blue burning, on the front of our new building.  When I look at this photograph a decade later, I can still clearly remember what I felt and thought on that day. 

No comments: